Friday, December 20, 2013

TVB Sales Presentation 2014 Review

To watch the trailers, go to Hyn5's blog (Link in Affiliates) or here:  http://www.youtube.com/user/zjyssm1314/videos

《貓屎媽媽》 "Coffee Cat Mama" (Bosco Wong, Eliza Sam)
Anticipation level: 4.5/5
This series is really the type of series I like. I'm excited to see Eliza Sam as the main lead and to see what she'll bring to this series. Plus, I haven't seen Michelle Yim for a while, and she's one of the only veteran actress I like. 

《醋娘子》 "Vinegar Lady" (Myolie Wu, Ron Ng, Him Law,Eliza Sam)
Anticipation level: 3/5
I don't really like ancient dramas, but Myolie, Ron, Him and Eliza are some of my favorite TVB artists, so I'll be watching only if the ratings are good or if people say it is funny and worth watching.




《使徒行者》 "The Apostle" (Raymond Lam, Charmaine Sheh)

Anticipation level: 4/5
The trailer definetely looks intresting. I haven't seen Raymond and Charmaine in a while, so I'll try to make some time for myself to watch this! 

《再戰明天》 "Battle of Tomorrow" (Lawrence Ng, Kate Tsui)
Anticipation level: 2.5/5
It looks like it's full of action and all, and the scene with the mother and child looked really interesting, but it seems like there's a bit too much violence.. and I just don't like that. 

《飛虎II》 "Tiger Cubs II" (Joe Ma, Linda Chung, Oscar Leung, Him Law, Mandy Wong)
Anticipation level: 5/5
Although I haven't watch the prequel yet, I will watch it VERY soon and will for sure catch this sequel. Why? Because there's Linda & especially, especially because Him and Mandy will be playing a couple and they're just so cute together :) Also hope this is going to be a breakthrough role for Linda! 

《老表, 唔係呀嘛!》 "Inbound Troubles II" (Joey Meng, Wong Cho Lam, Louis Cheung, Roger Kwok)
Anticipation level: 3.5/5
I wasn't gonna watch the prequel, but because of the good review it good, I did and I'm glad about it. Guess the same's gonna happen for this one.. if people say that it is good, I will watch :)

《太監五虎》 "Eunuch Five Tigers" (Wayne Lai, Raymond Cho, Raymond Wong, Power Chan, Edwin Siu)
Anticipation level: 1/5
This type of series is just not my cup of tea :P

《大藥坊》 "Big Apothecary" (Linda Chung, Ruco Chan, Shirley Yeung, Raymond Wong)
Anticipation level: 5/5
I will for sure be watching this, even if it is ancient and that I haven't watched any anccient for a long time! It is medical, and it stars Linda :) Once again, I hope this will be a breakthrough for her. Ohh, and also, I can't wait to see Shirley Yeung, haven't seen her in YEARS! I know the filming is still in progress, but I actually really cannot wait for this haha. 

《忠奸人》 "Good and Evil People" (Roger Kwok, Kristal Tin, Ron Ng)
Anticipation level: 3.5/5
The trailer looks good :) Will watch if I have time and if it has good ratings!

《天眼》 "Eye in the Sky" (Tavia Yeung, Mat Yeung, Fred Cheng, Tony Hung)
Anticipation level: 3/5
Mehh... I'm really not sure yet. Might watch just for Tavia. I'll wait for more promo clips before I decide whether I watch this or not!

《守業者》 "Property Protector" (Steven Ma, Tavia Yeung, Evergreen Mak, Maggie Shiu)
Anticipation level: 2/5
As much as I miss seeing Steven Ma... I'm not sure about this serie either. I don't usually like ancient, and it looks so rough and violent. 

《水髮胭脂》 "Opera Rouge" (Wayne Lai, Joyce Koi)
Anticipation level: 0/5
Yes, that's right, ZERO on five :P I have not anticipation for this at all. Opera? :S :S Plus, there is no artists I like.. so I for sure will NOT be watching this.

《陪著你走》 "Walking with You" (Moses Chan, Myolie Wu)
Anticipation level: 4.5/5
It looks really good, another one that's absoluetly my type of series :) It looks so inspiring and touching! I will  try my best to make myself some time to watch this.

《商戰》 "Commercial War" (Wayne Lai, Ron Ng, Kenny Wong, Johnson Lee)
Anticipation level: 2/5
A bunch of guys and their buisnes... yeahh I think I will most likely skip this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment