Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TVB Perspective is BACK!

Hello everyone!
I know I haven't posted in a lonnggg time (nearly 5 months..) but I'm back now! :) As you (hopefully) noticed, I changed the banner to a banner featuring my new current favorite drama, The Hippocratic Crush 2 aka On Call 36 Hours II! I'll be doing a review on it fairly soon. Some other posts I'm thinking about doing is my hopes/predictions on TVB awards, some news talk and more artists features. I still have about a week left of exams (actually, 2 days, but I have to study xD), so I will be posting as soon as I am done with school. Come back in a week and I promise there will be new posts! :)


^ I made this banner using pixlr (alternative of photoshop). It's probably not the best banner you've seen, but I'm so proud of it because it's the first time I made banner with backgrounds and different pictures on top. (I used 11 different pics to make it!) I'll be working on my photoshop skills over my x'mas vaca, so you'll see more of my progress soon! 

1 comment:

  1. woohooo!! :) glad you're back! i hope to read more posts soon! hehehe

    ReplyDelete