Sunday, December 29, 2013

Coffee Cat Mama ep 1-5 Review


I don't actually know if I'm liking this drama or not. It is funny and boring at the same time... I must admit that Bosco & his son are funny. Their names make me laugh. Bosco is "Tai Tsi Bao" which is a raisin bun and his son is "Bao Jo Gong" which is the guy who rents place to live to people. A Part that really made me laugh was when Bosco was in the hospital and him & his son were worrying about each other not being able to sleep alone, so his son called him to ask him if he was okay. He was like "I'm alright, look, a lot of people here are staying with me!" and his son was like, "Don't be silly, the people in the hospital are sick. They don,t have to to stay with you." loll.  Bosco Wong, Koo Ming Wah and Vincent Wong form a really funny trio together too. LOL @ Siu Bo too.

Other than that.. the actual story about the Coffee shop is kind of boring. Not much is happening... they opened the store, people got sick because of the cakes, so buisness is bad.. and that's about it :/

Eliza Sam's acting is not bad either! I just don't really see her and Bosco as a couple... lol. They haven't started yet, and I don't know when they will.

I'm not sure if I should keep watching this series. It is definitely not a must watch of this year. It's not something that keeps me "hooked" , like, when you finish one episode, you don't really anticipate the next one. I just keep watching because I have time to waste :P

No comments:

Post a Comment