Monday, January 7, 2013

Plans for 2013

My Christmas break is coming to an end...last day tomorrow! :( So before that, I just wanted to state out what I plan on for this year, in my general life as well as on this blog :)

Lol, I know I'm a bit late doing this, here are my new year resolutions:

1- Be less shy with people & talk more to others.
2- Stop daydreaming when I'm studying and doing homework and concentrate better.
3- Post at least once every two weeks on this blog, and by post I mean productive posts, not just updates on my life xD

For this blog & about TVB stuffs:

2012 catch up to do : Tiger Cubs + this time, I'll try to do a review on EVERY episodes since it's only 13 episodes :)

2013 series I'd watch:  (check out 2013's upcoming series here : http://asianuniverse.net/forums/TVB_NEW_UPCOMING_SERIES_INFO_2013_t952.html )

-I hope The Hippocratic Crush II will be airing by summer vacations, I really can't wait to watch it!!! My most anticipated series for 2013 :)

-Triumph in the Skies II, it seems quite interesting, especially since there is Myolie Wu, Ron Ng, Fala Chen and Him Law :) But I haven't watched the first one...will I be still fine or do I need to watch the first one first? xD

-Big Wheel : Just cause it's a modern serie and there's Linda, there's Ruco, there's Edwin :P

That's about it for now xD I will choose the other series I watch probably by their ratings and feedbacks from viewers :)

As for this blog, like I mentioned above, I'll try to come here more often even if I have school. About my fan fiction, chapter 2 will be up today, but I will stop writing the rest for now because it takes way too much time. I have outlined the story though! :) So, it's on hold until perhaps march break!!

For my Candy blog....I'm considering changing it into a "newbie actress blog" for Candy AND other newbies actress. This or making it into a blog about TVB actress that came from Canada, so it'll include Candy, Eliza, Aimee, etc. I dunno yet, I'm looking for collaboratos too, because I don't think I'll be able to handle a blog about so many artists on my own xD I'll make a more detailed post about it soon, but if you're interested already, comment below or in the chatbox :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Tiger Cubs was so awesome ^O^ I don't want to spoil anything for you but can I just this..................whenever Oscar Leung winked, I think I died, LOL~ Something about his wink is just so sexy =p

    ReplyDelete