Friday, January 4, 2013

My Favorite TVB couple [Manhim]


Mandy and Him are officialy my favorite on-screen couple after watching Divas in Distress!!! They're just wayy too cute together.

Jayne stars have many articles on them, you can check them out here :
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/mandy-wong-him-law-is-not-my-cup-of-tea/
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/him-law-and-mandy-wong-share-bed-scene-in-divas-in-distress/
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/him-law-and-mandy-wongs-puppy-love-relationship/

Even if Mandy is two years older them Him, they really share a special chemistry with each other, and maybee it's because they have collaborated so much together, and know each other well. They have been seen last year in Suspects in Love, L'Escargot,The Hippocratic Crush, Tiger Cubs and Divas in Distress. Altough I watched L'Escargot, THC and DID and they were only playing a couple in DID, the fact that they are both newbies and at the same level of  "TVB popularity", I really like seeing them together :) I am now even considering watching Tiger Cubs..just to see them together!
Check out here the GIFs from tumblr that I posted of Mandy & Him :)
I swear that on tumblr, you just have to type in "Divas In Distress" and almost everything you'll get is on Mandy and Him!! I guess I'm not the only one who really likes them as a couple :P
Look at the pic just above.....don't they seem like such a CUTE couple???

Haha anyways...here are more stufff I found of them :D I did NOT make those...so credits to tumblr and youtube!!



Random nice fanvideos I've found on Youtube :) 




Interview with them : )



No comments:

Post a Comment