Monday, January 7, 2013

Missing You ep 15 review

For all the upcoming episodes, I'm going to watch them probably next weekend, so for now I'll do a short review on only episode 15 :)




First of all, they're finally done with the little girl's case!! It was so heartbreaking to see her suffer when they had to disinfect her burning and she was all crying, also when they said they had to do a skin surgery on her!!    And it was so sad when she was at the court, and when the judge asked her what happened, she was scared to re-think of the situation. But I was glad to see the scene where she came out of the room and saw her real mom, didn't had a reaction, and then saw her parents and was really happy :D And luckily  the judge saw, and I think it's probably that that made him make up his mind about the girl :) I'm just a bit surprised that they haven't talked about the guy that was on the sofa & the neighbor, I was sure they'd come out to speak up about the truth! Cause there's a part where they said "everyone who could come to be a witness came..." so I was just wondering what the guy would have said, because they didn't show it. At least there's this nice boxing guy who told the truth :) Anyways, the lil girl's fine in the end so I'm happy :)

Marcus...I hate Marcus!! He's such a liar, and he's so mean to Yu Fong :( I was so mad when he forced her to admit that he liked Yik Him, and was even calling him!! I was like, what do you want???? But it seems like he wants to use Yu Fong to make Vincci and Yik Him to break up, so then he could be with Vincci. He's so evil! I hate him, and he's really creepy!! At the end of the episode, Crystal saw them, so now I'm wondering if she's gonna tell anyone about it...loll. Also I wonder if Crystal and the other guy who works at the center will be a couple! What do you guys think? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment