Sunday, December 30, 2012

My 2012 TVB Favorites

Although I haven't watched all of TVB's 2012 series, I wanted to mention the highlights & my favorites actors/actress among the ones that I did watch (: For some of them I couldn't make up my mind so they are two favorites xD

Here is the list of series that I've watched in 2011-2012, with my rating on 10:

-L'Escargot (7/10)
-The Hippocratic Crush (9.5/10)
-Daddy Good Deeds (8/10)
-Ghetto Justice II (8/10)
-Witness Insecurity (8.5/10)
-Divas In Distress (9/10)

Favorite new actress: Candy Chang (The Hippocratic Crush) and Eliza Sam (Divas In Distress)

Favorite new actor: Him Law (The Hippocratic Crush, L'Escargot and Divas in Distress)

Favorite supporting actress: Mandy Wong (The Hippocratic Crush, L'Escargot and Divas in Distress)

Favorite supporting actor: Edwin Siu (Daddy Good Deeds) & Him Law (The Hippocratic Crush, L'Escargot and Divas in Distress)

Favorite couple: Him Law & Mandy Wong (Divas In Distress)

Favorite themesong: L'Escargot (by Linda Chung & Ron Ng)

Favorite series: The Hippocratic Crush

Favorite Actress: Linda Chung (L'Escargot, Witness Insecurity and Daddy Good Deeds) and Tavia Yeung (The Hippocratic Crush)

Favorite Actor: Bosco Wong (Witness Insecurity)

No comments:

Post a Comment