Saturday, December 22, 2012

Missing You ep1-4 review


I've been watching Missing You lately! Will do reviews about once a week until the finale (: It's been very interesting so far, and the story lines are moving on quite good. The cases are quick, but well developed. I loved Linda's character (Yu Fong)'s personality, she was really nice and always ready to help people! All the cases from ch 1 until know are really touching, like the one on the two brothers. It was interesting how the older  brother cared so much about his little brother and his little brother didn't even know...and it was so sweet when they reunited!!



Linda and Jason make a great couple together (: And Jason's character is (Yik-Him) so kind! I love him!! The case with the father and his son is my favorite so far. I love anything that deals with kids, haha (: There should be a lot, according to the themesong, so I can't wait to see them!


And now this case is going on...it seems more complicated then the other ones! But my only issue is, doesn't it ressemble to the first one a bit to much? Like siblings were split apart when they were young, the younger ones don't want to see their older sister/brother...  Anyways, it's not completed so we'll see (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment