Friday, December 28, 2012

Missing You ep 5-9 review



I'm really glad that the longg case about the grandma (firs pic) ended happily at last! I think that what their older sister (the grandma) did for her younger siblings was really touching. 
They're also showing Vinci more and more in the serie...I don't like her that much! She breaks the chemistry between Linda & Jason...but I believe that her and Jason will eventually break up xD I found her really annoying when Yu Fong was just trying to help Long Gor find his sister, and she was asking her not to bother her client....also when she got mad at Jason for talking about Yu Fong all the time. Talking of Long Gor, his case is really interesting! He is so nice to her sister....I was actually happy when he learned that the lady WASN'T her sister, because that meant that his actual sister maybe would be nicer and would like to see him! Can't wait to see what happen next (: 

Anyone noticed that they showed these characters often? Eating at Long Gor's restaurant? I know according to the opening song video that they will be a case ...can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment