Saturday, December 22, 2012

Love Love Love by Linda Chung


So I recently bought Love Love Love by Linda Chung on YesAsia...I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it :) 

I was so excited when I unpacked the whole thing especially because I saw the little booklet with pictures and a message of Linda :D I thought the note from her was sooo sweet and cute! 
My favorite song of it is definetly Love Love Love. It's so happy and sounds different from what she does usually!! I really hope there can be a music video :) There were also lots of nice pics of Linda :D 
I also love the music video of You're my other half! It different from her usual music videos where she's often just walking and singing :D I feel like it has its very own mini movie behind it :) 




To buy the album : 

No comments:

Post a Comment