Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Divas In Distress ep 1-7 review


I decided to watch this serie because I'm on Christmas break and I wanted something not too long...and I really wanted to see more of Mandy Wong and Him Law since I saw cute GIFs of them together on tumblr (: I'm on ep 8 right now, but I wanted to do a review of it so far :D 


Are Yi Long San (played by Chin Kar Lok) and Hannah Heung (played by Eliza Sam) going to end up as a couple? :P I wonder. They're kinda cute together, and Hannah's really funny! I love her character, her crying scenes always have a touch of humor in it! Like in the 3rd episode, she was crying because she thought Michael was dead, then Yi Long San was like, "Wow! My son is not dead!", and she said "...He's not dead?" with a smile through her tears. However, I was sad that she was trying to be nice and help Yi Long San, but he was rejecting her. I liked the scene when they were watching the video together though (: At the end of episode 7, Hannah's crying for him because she thinks that he'll die, (I know he won't since he's one of the main character and we're only on ep7), can't wait to see what will happen next! 

Mandy Wong and Him Law are the reason why I choose this serie to watch during my short break (: Hei Hei (Mandy) and Vincent (Him) are like the complete opposite in personality, and that's why they share such a good chemistry together!! Usually, in tvb series, the two character that will end up as a couple fight, and find out they love each other in the end, but with Hei Hei and Vincent, they're something different altough I can't tell what. I think..it's Vincent that yells on Hei Hei all the time and she's just trying to do her best....but anyways, I was so happy to see the scene where he gave her hat back :D It's so funny how Vincent wants something but refuse to admit it....like when he wanted her to come back to work (: 

Although Gigi Wong and Liza Wang are suppose to be the main lead...I haven't noticed them much as I paid more attention to the newbies. However, I liked the flashback scenes, where they talked about how they kept being friends/ennemies over and over again! And I was glad to see Candy Chang because she's another one of my favorite newbies (: I know they're probably gonna end up being friends... 

No comments:

Post a Comment