Sunday, September 9, 2012

FANGIRLING TIME!

Myolie and Linda fans, please read till the end :)


This is just a random post...of me fangirling :P I've never met any of my idols yet, but I really wish to someday. Haha I often daydream of what's gonna happen if I meet them someday... :) BUTT I did "talked" to some of them through fb, twitter and weibo :D 
Of course, the one on weibo are the TVB ones. Candy replied to me twice and Aimee once :) 

Haha okay... I wish I had replies from my favorite artists Myolie and Linda xD But I guess that's pretty much impossible since they're so popular and get so much mentions. 
But I still dream to meet them :) Probably someday when I go to Hong Kong...I went to Hong Kong twice in my life, the first time I was too young to know where to find my idols (but I secretly hoped to randomly meet Shirley Yeung on the streets, my idol at that time xD ) and the second time...I just wasnt into TVB. 
But next time, I'm gonna chase after my idols :3 And I wanna make a gift for them, if I really meet them someday!! (Well I hope I'm gonna be allowed to give them stufff....if I'm not, someone please tell me now xD) Okay soo....since I like to cook, I really wanna make cookies or something :) Annnnd I also want to make a scrapbook. It would be complicated, but it's not impossible. I would have to gather fans all over weibo, asianuniverse, asianfanatics, Myolie and Linda's fan forums, even twitter, and right here on my blog :) I've already did that once, it was for my idol from American Idol, Pia. I took participations from twitter, and I didn't meet her, but I sent the scrapbook I made over to another fan I met on twitter and she gave it to her. And I knew through twitter that she got it! :) So before sending it to her, I took pics of it, and put them in this video ;


SOOO, the point is, would you participate if I did one of those for Linda or Myolie? :) There were three parts to this, and I don't know if I'm gonna do this again next time, but I probably will if there's enough participants. 
Part 1: Taking a pic of yourself doing a letter of the sentence "We love you __Linda/Myolie_" (In that case it was Pia) and you don't have to show pics of your face if you don't feel like. Or you can also just write the letter down or something :) 
Part 2: Writing a short sentence and make a nice design or anything you want, and then take a pic of/with it :) 
Part 3: This is the most popular part....writting a message of why you like them, what they mean to you, or just anything you want to tell them :) 

I just want to know if anyone would be interested if I did one of these :) I've thought about making one and sending it to them, but since Hong Kong is so far away, I'm afraid it will all be deformed by the time it gets there xD But I know I'm probably going to Hong Kong either next summer or the one after....more infos will come when it's confirmed I'll make one, but this is just some kind of survey of who will want to participate :) 



2 comments:

  1. I think this is a cute idea. :)
    I'd do something for both of them if it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally participate too! Especially if it involves Linda :P haha :)

    ReplyDelete