Sunday, August 26, 2012

TVB Starhub Awards 2012- Fashion

I know the Starhub Awards were a while ago, but I really felt like writtin this fashion post :3It will mostly be about the actresses's dress, but I will also be talking a bit about the actors's oufits and how matching the on-screen couples are:)


Linda's so beautiful in this dress! It is simple but stunning at the same time because of the tiny, shiny and detailed diamants (Or whatever its called xD). I wish I could have a dress like that next year for prom! The pastel blue color really suits her, it gives us the impression of someone pure, young and innocent, and that makes sense since she's the youngest actress there. Plus her hair is so beautifully done! Her and Moses were so cute when they went to get their award together, and when Moses joked that he was the winner of the Best Smile Award. I have not much to say on Moses, despite the fact that even if his hat doesn't suit the event, he still looks kinda cute in it :) 


Awww Myolie and Kevin are so cute together! Both of them had a simple but nice looking outfit. They are my pick for best dressed as couple :) And I loved Myolie's dress'color!! It was dark purple-ish, and really stood out since she decided to go simple with no jewleries as well as short hair, really made us focus on the strapless dress! 


Tavia and Kenneth are also very matchy. I think Tavia kinda stands out from the other actresses with printed dress instead of a single colored one. Kenneth Ma really matches her with his grey suit and casual looking outfit :D Tavia wore her hair in a ponytail, and I think it would have been even better if she had an updo, but it still looks really nice that she lifted her hair up :) 


Even though both Ruco Chan and Selena Li wore really nice outfits, I think their colors could have been more matching. Love Selena Li's dress, another simple looking goregeous choice! :) And her hair, I love her hair! I think she's got best hairstyle out of all the female artists present that night :) 


Kate Tsui...her dress was so-so, and her hair...didn't really like it. I don't like how she tucked it backwards, I think it would have look goregous if she just left it natural! And about the guys next to her... I don't know their names but umm. On the left side, I guess he's ok. Is it Sunny Chan?? Looking a bit traditionnal...but fine....and on the right side, I have no idea who he is.....but ummm the hat? O.o Why did he wore that? It reminds me of Bosco in Lives Of Omission...Really didn't like it. 


And yeah finally Fala Chen and Wayne Lai....thought they really didn't match. Wayne's outfit was too blue-flashy and Fala.....ususally I like simple, but I didn't like her dress.....I don't like "just white" with no patterns, other colors or even folds. It really looks like as if "she wrapped a bed sheet around her" (Quote credits to Iris from ae experience xD) Not much to say about her hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment