Monday, August 20, 2012

My fav. TVB dramas [The Hippocratic Crush] + review

I've watched a few dramas this summer...and among all of them, The Hippocratic Crush is my favorite one! :) It's also the first one I saw this summer :P



So first of all...there USE to be only one actress I like in the serie, Tavia Yeung, so I was hesitating if I should watch it. But since it had extremely high ratings, my friend said it was good, and I thought a medical serie would be interesting, I made the right decision to watch it :) I thought the newbies and the new supporting actors who became second leads acted really good! (I mean Mandy Wong, Him Law, Nathan Ngai, Candy Chang) Of course, Tavia did well as usual. This serie also made me change my mind on Kenneth..I used to not like him that much but after THC, I began to kinda like him :3 Plus I always love supporting roles in series... I loved loved loved the relationship between Candy and Nathan!! I was so sad when he died at the end :( And also, following THC, I loved Candy so much that I started a blog for her, as you might now :) Hehe and I also began to really like Mandy Wong...I haven't noticed her much until now!! Thought she did really good acting as Tavia's "cool" sister...plus they kinda look alike cause of their haircut xD Although I'm not a fan of Paisley Hu or Derek Kok, I. LOVED. THEIR. RELATIONSHIP.!!! They were so funny together....I kinda knew since the beginning that they were gonna end up together since with TVB, fighting people always end up as a couple, but even though, I couldn't wait to see them in love :3 Plus...I really liked the part with Brian Tse (I think it's his name?) helped the girl who liked to play violin. And also...I liked that guy who played the rich doctor who didn't like to be doctor and was interested in cars...Loved the part when he saved a guy and started really wanting to be a doctor (Couldnt find his name...if you do please tell me in the comments!) So yeah...haha when I say I like supporting roles I really do like them xD Also, I loved how the ending was a "6 months later" rather then a few years later...cause not much changed so they can film a sequel :) So yeahh :) I watched this serie mostly for Tavia but it made me discover so much....and it also kind of made me want to become a doctor xD

 


No comments:

Post a Comment