Friday, September 7, 2012

Moonlight Resonance Character Review [Younger Generation Actors]

Here's the younger generation's character review...but there are so much interesting characters! godd I feel like this is gonna be a loonggg post! Let's start with the ladies first :) 

Ah Yuet played by Tavia Yeung
I loved loved loved her character! She was a stubborn girl with a nice heart...Everything Sa Yi and Ka Mei did to her made me feel very sad for her :( She had a really awkard relationship with Ah Ka since they were siblings, although she was adopted. And I think she did really well in her numerous crying scenes, no wonder why she won the Best Supporting Actress award that year! 
Ah Tsau played by Linda Chung
Ah Tsau was my favorite character....her relationship storyline was also very interesting! She was torn in between two men, one who's her stepbrother and one who already has a girlfriend. She was very kind and knew what right decisions she had to make, even if they were not easy. I'm glad she ended up with Goon Ga Jai! :) 
Ah Hing played by Fala Chen
Although Fala only had a minor supporting role, I think she did extremly great as acting as a mute girl! Since she could not talk, her acting skills had to be shown in her facial expressions. I think it was also very hard, since she had to learn all the signs, but she did it well! :) And also I loved her relationship with Kevin, they were so cute together! 
Ka Mei played by Kate Tsui
Ka Mei was the main vilain from the younger generations....she was so evil....Fortunatly she still has a minimum of heart and became nicer after her mother saved her from a car accident! I definetly think she does a better pair with Ah Yuen rather then Ah Ka :) I'm glad she ended up with Ah Yuen so that Ah Yuet could be with Ah Ka!
Goon Ga Jai played by Raymond Lam
Goon Ga Jai was definetly my favorite male character from the whole drama! He was so kind with everyone, especially his family. He's the second oldest but he seem to have taken the role of the oldest and took well care of all his siblings. Love him so much :) Plus he makes a perfect match with Ah Tsau even if they're stepsiblings ♥ 

Ah Ka played by Moses Chan
Ah Ka was so funny....Moses really got into his character well! I loved the scene were he annoyed his ex-boss Eliza with his ringtone that he recoreded from Ah Yuet's phone. I'm so glad him and Ah Yuet could be together after their relation was ruined by Ka Mei. I'm also glad he didn't die, haha I thougth he died at the end of the serie when he closed his eyes, but he didn't ^^
Dr. Ling played by Bosco Wong
And finally...last but not least, Dr. Ling played by Bosco Wong :) He was such an intersting and intriguing character....He was kind of not so nice to Wing Lam, but in the end, he still stayed by her side until her last moments and left Ah Tsau to Goon Ga Jai which makes up for everything :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment