Thursday, August 23, 2012

Christine Kuo car shaking with Michael Tse - thoughts

So I just read some news about Christine Kuo seducing Michael Tse and about her fake break up with Joey Law....You can read the news here :
http://asianuniverse.net/forums/Christine_Kuo_cries_denying_car_shaking_with_Michael_Tse_t340645.html&s=028c1bed8b795c4c2d35d6da1c5ee133 (about Michael Tse)
http://www.jaynestars.com/news/christine-kuo-breaks-down-in-tears-denies-seducing-michael-tse/ (about Michael Tse & Joey Law)



About these news...I believe the second one could be possible but not the first one. 
I believe Christine when she says she was filming a scene for Justice Pursuit & Attack....I mean, I don't think she would have dare to say that if it wasn't the truth! She said there were staff at that location, that's probably true but the media might have pretended there were not so they could have attention with the news. I'm kinda annoyed and feel bad for her for all her rumored boyfriends, seriously, I don't think she would have gotten that much boyfriends...she doesn't seem to be like that! *and aww, Oscar's so nice!* I kind of feel sad seing her cry like that :( Plus Michael approved that they really were filming so I believe these are really just rumors....

About the second news, with Joey Law...that, I don't think it's impossible. It's very possible, actually. It'd be resonable for her to have a fake break up with Joey Law....just satisfy TVB.

I kinda feel bad for Christine about her family too :( Anyways...I still hope the best for her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment