Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Boscolie break up - my thoughts

I said I was gonna do a post about Boscolie...well, here it is! Probably that all of you already know about it, but here's a link to an article about their break up : http://asianuniverse.net/forums/Myolie_Wu_announces_her_break_up_with_Bosco_Wong_t335637.html

Plus, I know, it sounds kinda weird, but Myolie Wu became one of my favorite actresses after they broke up, I wrote a post about that, if you have not already read it, here it is : http://tvb-perspective.blogspot.ca/2012/08/my-favorite-tvb-actresses-2-myolie-wu.html


So, my thoughts about Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong's break up....Like most people, I'm pretty sad about it....but, and now I'm talking about MY THOUGHTS, Bosco fans, please don't be offended...but I think their break up is pretty much Bosco's fault. I think he had a 3rd party, not necesseraly another girlfriend..but someone he had something with. I don't think he had dated 3 girls in 6 months like the news article said, but it's not impossible that he had at least one. Also, when the reporters asked both of them if they had 3rd parties, Myolie said that she didn't had one, but for Bosco, they had to ask him, while Bosco only replied no.  Yes, they both cried, but I think it's a different cry. Myolie is because she got cheated on by the one she loved, while Bosco is because of regret & because Myolie didn't forgive him. Bosco said "I wanted to stay together, but if it doesn't work, then it doesn't work." , but I kind of do not believe him. They "worked" and stayed together 8 years, they've gone through so much. They've only made their relationship public last year, and I think it's because at that time, they were pretty sure they were gonna stay forever, they wouldn't have did it just for fun because of all the rumors. Now Bosco say that it doesn't work?? I think he made it not work. He said stuff like he didn't want Myolie to get hurt...once again..I think it's by regret. Like I think he regret that he hurted Myolie and doesn't want anyone else to hurt her...

So yeahh those are just my thoughts and theories about their breakup...I don't know if I'm watching too much series to have written that xD But anyways, you don't have to believe it or get mad if you don't agree with me, once again, it's just my own opinion :)

Just wanted to share some of their sweetest moments together a last time....


 Wars of In-Laws II 's sub-theme song they sang together...


Myolie's speech last year at the TVB Anniversary Awards...(Sorry for the quality...the best video I could find...Yes..I already posted it on my other post, but this time, focus at the end!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment